传媒中国
adall1 adall2
当前位置:传媒中国 > 教育传媒

中国留学生在北美如何适应国外的学习课程

栏目:教育     编辑:谷小金    时间:2017-04-16 09:38     热搜:留学,学生   阅读量:14824   

中国留学生在北美如何适应国外的学习课程

A week later, Shen Fu is in a room at te International Student Centre.

一周以后,沈浮在国际学生中心的一个房间里

FU: Come in

请进

XIN: Mr. Shen Fu? Hi, I’m Xin Xie, Lucy said you wanted to see me.

沈浮先生?你好,我是辛燮,露西说你想见见我。

FU: Thank you for coming, I’d like to talk to you about your experiences as a student.

你能来,很感谢。我想了解一下你在这里读书所经历的事情。

XIN: No problem, Where would you like to begin?

没问题,你想从哪儿开始你?

FU: Lucy tells me that you’ve made excellent progress.

露西告诉我说你的进步很快。

XIN: I just ask a lot of questions.

我就问问很多问题罢了。

FU: I don’t follow.

我不明白。

XIN: It isn’t complicated. I found that if you don’t understand something, just ask.don’t pretend you understand when you don’t.

这不复杂,我发现如果什么事情不懂,就问,不懂的时候可不能装懂,

FU: Interesting.

有意思。

XIN: People here want to help and are willing to repeat things, So you’ve got to ask questions if you want to find out what’s happening.

这里的人们乐于助人,也愿意重复他们所讲的事情,所以,如果你想了解什么是事情,就得问。

FU: I see …. And what about the work, you know, the lectures, the assignments?

噢….另外功课情况怎么样,例如听课,作业等。

XIN: It used to take me 3 to 4 times as longs as my classmates to complete my assignments, But that got better with practice. At first I didn’t know what people were saying, but that got better too.

过去我得花比我同学多出3,4倍的时间完成作业,但是,练练就好多了。一开始我听不懂人们在讲什么,现在也好多了。

FU: So it’s just a matter of practice, is it?

所以说就是锻炼的问题了,对吗?

XIN: A lot of it is, And there’s one more thing, The profs, here want you to develop a critical perspective.They don’t want you to agree with a writer just because he is well-known.

FU: I see, Now that’s interesting, Well, thank you for taking the time to see me.

我懂了,真有意思,好,谢谢你花时间来见我。

XIN:Don’t mention it, I hope this helps.

不用谢,但愿有所帮助。

FU: I’m sure it will.

我想一定会有帮助的。

郑重声明:此文内容为本网站转载企业宣传资讯,目的在于传播更多信息,与本站立场无关。仅供读者参考,并请自行核实相关内容。

来源:传媒中国

相关阅读

adl03
adr1
adr2